Continuing Professional Development
A CPD system for recording CPD events attended and requested by your staff, with reporting capabilities and feedback features that ensure your CPD processes develop along with your staff.
FREE with any other XLence module you purchase!
The Continuing Professional Development Module can be used to keep track of all CPD events attended and requested in your school.
You can record every detail, such as who the training was provided by, when it took place, how much it cost, the plan for dissemination, what the expected outcomes were and more.
Staff can be set up with specific roles that determine who has access to CPD, who can create new CPD events and who can approve CPD requests. You can also assign CPD coordinators, who have access to the entire module and can manage CPD for your school.
Once staff have attended an event, they can give their feedback, including evaluation and outcomes, and provide a rating based on an effectiveness scale set up by your school.
Whether or not staff can request CPD, log CPD attendance or do both is up to you. Appraisers and line managers are able to log CPD requests and attendance for staff that they manage.
Reports on your CPD can be pulled off at individual, staff or whole school level and allow you to identify things such as impact of CPD held so far, CPD coming up for renewal, outstanding CPD requests and so forth.
- Tracks where your CPD budget is being spent and its effectiveness.
- Helps to inform your CPD planning – make sure you’re only paying for CPD that is worthwhile.
- Integrates with the Teaching and Learning Development Module, Staff Performance Management and Development Module and School Development Module.
- Gets staff more involved in their own CPD and sharing it with others.
- Outstanding customer support with free online training sessions when you need them.
Click the green dots to choose which screenshot to view.