A 360 review tool for helping staff to self and peer review against the Professional Standards for Teaching, Leadership and Assisting Teaching.
The XLence 360 Review module has been developed to support teachers and leaders track their development against the Professional Standards for Teaching and Leadership.
Used alongside our XLence Standards Review Framework, the 360 Review module helps staff to measure their practice against each of the Professional Standards and their associated elements.
The module makes use of radar (spider) charts for conducting reviews and the system comes preloaded with separate radar charts for the teaching and leadership standards. Individuals can conduct reviews of their own practice (self review) or the practice of others (peer review). Heads of subject/year group and SLT can conduct reviews of entire departments and the school as a whole.
Radar charts allow for powerful analysis through layering. For example, individuals can layer their own self reviews to track the progress they’ve made throughout the year. School leaders can layer reviews completed by different departments or even create an average based on self reviews by individual staff and layer that against where they believe the school to be at as a whole.
The module allows evidence to be noted and development actions to be identified, recorded and eventually undertaken. It is the ideal tool for staff to populate their Professional Learning Passport (PLP) and allows individuals to choose whether they share their reviews or keep them entirely private.
- Helps staff to take control of their own development against the Professional Standards for Teaching and Leadership.
- Ability to make reviews private (e.g. an individual can choose not to share their self review with the school).
- Evidence your progress and achievements by adding attachments to your reviews – Word documents, images, PDFs and so on.
- Accessible securely at any time and from anywhere.
- Works on all internet connected devices including tablets.
- Free system updates and additions throughout your subscription.
- Outstanding customer support with free online training sessions when you need them.